I would like to ask you to make your own event page in the group page where you joined to report me about your work.
Here is an example of making event page at Bodaimoto class.
- Open the Facebook group page where you joined (for this time, I will make a event page at Bodaimoto class)
Please fine ‘Event’ bottom to move to create event page
2. Add your event name( ex Shiori’s Bodaimoto)
3.choose “Online event’
4. Choose “General”
5. Write your Event details: change the start Date to next year!
We don’t use this event page to create a real event, so we don’t have to set up a specific date.
However, if the event date become past, I won’t be able to receive the notification when you update your post, so please set up the starting date for future date, (ex 2022.May 08)
Choose the date to somewhere ‘2022’
6. Choose the location as “Other”
7. Write the Description
You can write anything you want.
You don’t know what to write?
8. Add cover photo, and make sure you click the check mark for invite all members of the group.
Please post in this event page when you get your tools and ingredient.
I will check every post and leave a comment.
If I seems missed to check the post, please let me know.